The purpose of Arrowwood Baptist Church, and for everyone God created, is to glorify God(Isaiah 43:7; Colossians 1:16; Hebrews 2:10).
Our mission is to glorify God by knowing Him and sharing Him (John 17:3,18). We get to know Him through reading and studying His Word, the Bible. Therefore, the Bible is foundational to everything we do. Our goal is to align our lives and our ministries with God’s Word. We also get to know Him by being around others who know Him. Throughout this website you will find out about several opportunities we have to fellowship with each other and to get to know God better. As we get to know God, we can’t help but share Him with others. We strive to share Him through each ministry of our church. A part of sharing Him is serving Him, both inside and outside the walls of our church buildings, with the gifts He has given us.
Our vision is to glorify God by knowing Him and sharing Him in our Hearts, Homes, Church, and Community, and to make disciples who do the same.
We invite you to join us and to take part in fulfilling the greatest mission on earth.
“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.”
1 John 5:13 You can know you will spend an eternity in Heaven by following the steps below.
• Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
• Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
• John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall
not perish but have eternal life.
• Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. • Genuine belief in and on Jesus will result in a changed behavior.
• James 2:19 Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God.
Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.
• John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
• 1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey His commands. 4 The man who says, "I know Him," but
does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in Him.
• Romans 10:9,13 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised
him from the dead, you will be saved…for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
• Luke 9:23 Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
If you have never followed these steps, stop right now and do so. Your eternal destiny depends upon it.
(Please let us know if you have followed these steps, and we will be glad to send you some materials to help you grow in your faith.)